Price Waterhouse Cooper
Good Governance Fund
Disclaimer: The data for this page has been produced from IATI data published by Price Waterhouse Cooper. Please contact them if you have any questions about their data.
Project Data Last Updated: 30/01/2020
IATI Identifier: GB-COH-03580586-5000533034
The Good Governance Fund supports a series of governance and economic reform initiatives, aimed at building stability, reducing poverty and increasing prosperity, in Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH), Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Ukraine. The fund will focus on areas such as: anti-corruption; improving the business environment; judicial reform; key sector reforms (e.g. banking and energy); strengthening the rule of law; and supporting an independent media. This project was approved before the referendum on the UK’s membership of the EU.
- AO Centrul Analitic Independent Expert-Grup
- Agencia Consulting Ltd
- Albany Associates International Limited
- Association European Cooperation Centre
- BBC Media Action
- C.T.A. Economic & Export Analysts Limited
- Centar Za Evropske Politike (CEP)
- Center For Legal Research And Analysis
- Development Consulting Georgia LLC
- Enterprise Development Agency (EDA)
- Giraffe Consulting Limited
- Hydro Control d.o.o. Sarajevo
- ICS PricewatershouseCoopers Advisory SRL
- Innovation And Development Foundation
- Intercons d.o.o. Zenica
- Lucid Linx d.o.o. Sarajevo
- MG Law Office LLC
- Macedonian Academy Of Sciences And Arts
- Michael Wells
- National Alliance For Local Economic Development (NALED)
- Oxford Policy Management
- Policy and Management Consulting Group (PMCG)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Armenia LLC
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Georgia LLC
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Savjetovanje d.o.o.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Ukraine LLC
- PricewaterhouseCoopers d.o.o. Beograd
- Pricewaterhousecoopers Management Consultants S.R.L.
- Pricewaterhousecoopers Revizija d.o.o. Skopje
- Pricewaterhousecoopers d.o.o. Sarajevo
- Pricewaterhousecoopers Česká Republika, s.r.o.
- Public Administrtion International
- Rent A PR Consulting
- SEHC Consultancy Limited
- SK Legal & Security Limited
- Stratus Consulting Limited
- Transparency International
- Udruzenje Ekonomista Republike Srpske (SWOT)
- Westminster Foundation for Democracy
- White Bridge d.o.o.
- ZI Public Relation Consultancy
- iBusiness d.o.o.
Sectors groups as a percentage of country budgets according to the Development Assistance Committee's classifications.
A comparison of forecast spend and the total amount of money spent on the project to date.